Varied and innovative technical and educational resources
The Medical Simulation Center has training spaces equipped with technology for transmitting and sharing simulation sessions, as well as high-fidelity equipment: mannequins and simulators allowing training in emergency procedures and gestures.
Both professionals and students can acquire and update their skills as well as good practices in the disciplines taught.
Our target audience
- Health trainers
- Organizing pertinent workshops of medical simulation
- Improving daily practice and management of risks
- Enhancing quality of care and patient’s safety
- Development of new simulation techniques
- Develop research projects
- Assessment of learners in terms of knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired
- Be a reference center for medical simulation